Middle DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team and integrate cloud solutions.
You should ideally strive to create and implement innovative, superior software solutions and have good English. Also, you should have at least 3 years of commercial experience and be ready for new challenges.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- AWS/GCP environments experience
- Experience with a multitude of AWS technologies(EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, ECR, ECS, EKS, Lambda, RDS, etc.)
- Experience with different kinds of monitoring tools (e.g. Sentry, NewRelic, Kibana, Datadog, Prometheus + Grafana)
- Solid knowledge of Docker and orchestration solutions(Kubernetes)
- Solid experience building CI/CD from scratch
- Linux administration experience
- Depth knowledge of cloud native architectures, patterns, application deployments, and operations
- Upper-Intermediate English level (written, spoken)
- Product deployments and support through various stages, from testing to production
- Independently handle project activities related to builds and deployments
- Responding to production infrastructure alerts
- Taking a part in implementing, maintaining, and improving existing projects
- Collaborate and pair with engineering team members to deliver secure, robust, and scalable software solutions.